logoMobile Dating & Chats Online
You surf offline, please Sign up or Log in.
Little kush~novel
Write  Refresh  From start
cara344 DITO SA MUNDO IF IINTINDIHIN MO LAHAT NG SINASABI NG KAPWA MO MASISIRAAN K LANG NG ULO .. LAHAT NMAN NG TAO MAY KAPINTASAN ,MAY KASALANAN, MERON TALAGANG TAO N MPAGKUNWARI PERO PLASTIC PALA . MPAGBIGAY PERO MAY PINAGTATAKPAN PALA . PALASIMBA PERO PURO KASAMAAN NMAN DIN ANG GINAGAWA. MAY TAO DIN NAMAN TINUTULUNGAN MO N ABUSADO P AT MAYABANG ..MAGULANG, WAIS ,MAUTAK, xd
16-03-16 01:29 Reply
Emmanuel258 If you need hot sex message me
16-03-02 22:15 Reply
Consoliter Pls Shuld I Continue The Story?Cus Am Not Getting Any Response From You Guys
15-12-23 19:50 Reply
Consoliter KUSH'S P.O.V Isnt It Horrible What Happened To Pam? Louise Said It Serves Her Right,why Wouldnt She? Pam Almost Snatched Her Boyfriend Mark. Louise Is Still Mad At Her. Though Pam Is One Of The Hottest Babes In School,it Would Surprise You How She Got To Dat Level(she Had Sex With Half The Football Team) Dont Say I Told You That. I Wonder What Nelly Thinks Of Her, Poor Girl,why Am I Feeling Sorry For Her? Am Supposed To Be Celebrating...Well I Guess Am Not Like That. Ill Be Hanging Out With My Friends Today, I Dont Feel Like Staying At Home. I Decided To Watch The New Movie Boys Before Flowers(bbf) I Think Its Interesting And After Watching That I'll Move To The Glass Mask.
15-12-23 16:30 Reply
Consoliter *CHAPTER TWO* NELLY'S P.O.V You Know Am Always Perfect.Am The Best Guy Ever.All The Girls In School Swoon Over Me-except Kush. She Is So Annoyingly Hard To Get And So AM A DIFFERENT GIRLY But I Think I Like Her.But I Must Not Fall For Her First She Mustnt Even Know Dat. I Told My Pals Dat Already (Or Rather They Found Out) But Whatabout Pam? I Heard What Happened To Her. That Must Have Been Horrible But Who Cares About That Anyway?. I Think I Have A Better Character Than Anyone Else-what? But Thats True
15-12-23 14:14 Reply
Consoliter PAM'S P.O.V Gush! This Is My Worst Day Ever! What Sort Of Rubbish Is This? I've Never Been This Humiliated Before! OMG! Half Of The School Saw That And Am Sure That Will Be The Gossip Topic This Year! I'll Get Back At That Idiot!
15-12-23 13:54 Reply
Consoliter #time Skip# KUSH'S P.O.V It Was Break So I Went To The Canteen To Get Food.Am Not So Healthy With Food So I Wont Say What I Ate. Danielle And Louise Joined Me Later We Were Just Chatting About Movies And How Old The Legend Of The Seeker Was. I Was Pressed So I Had To Pee. I Excused Myself To The Restroom. I Think Pam Is Following Me. I'll Just Ignore Her. After Doing My Thing In The Restroom, I Came Out To See A Ridiculous Looking Pam Sporting An Angry Face. She Was Matching Towards Me. Well Theres Spilled Banana On The Floor And She Stepped On It-well U Shud Know What Happened Next. I Laghed Hysterically And Walked Away I Know Everyone Saw Her Because I Wasnt The Only One That Laghed!
15-12-23 13:34 Reply
Consoliter PAM'S P.O.V Honestly, I Wonder What Nelly Sees In Dat Bitch! He's Been Staring At Her De Whole While And Completely Ignoring Me! Can U Imagine He Only Nodded To My Greetings When I Came In? I Hope He Is not Having A Crush On Her... Goodness Me! Why Would He? Am Far Prettier And Am The Hottest Babe In School Too. Kush Is Just A Dumb Stupid Thing. I Think I Should Tell Her That. He Even Ignored My Sigh! Gosh! I Cant Take This Any More, I Have To Warn Kush To Stay Away From Nelly Cause He Belongs To Me And Me Alone!
15-12-23 13:18 Reply
PREV 123 NEXT
Write  Humor/Fun  Forums
^top  Main
2007 - 2013 topfun.mobi